COVID-10 is having a dramatic impact on our lives, business, and supply chains. We want to share some updates on what Animaid Pet Hospital is doing to keep our clients, our employees and our community safe during our hours of operation. As a result, our office will open Mon-Fri, but our hours may be shorter. Our office will be temporarily closing on every Saturday and Sunday starting on March 28, 2020 until further notice. We would like to update our clients of our office’s procedures during this time and hope that our clients will understand the new protocol. We are offering curbside pet care temporarily due to the circumstances.
- We are temporarily doing curbside service. Please call us upon arrival for check-in process and stay in your car or outside. 714) 897-7899
- We will come and get your pet for any services inside and we can bring them back to your car after.
- We are recommending that everyone follow social distancing guidelines (6 ft between people)
- If you are picking up medication/foods/etc – please pay over the phone or call when you arrive for arrangement of payment and pickup process.
- After payment, we can bring the patient or any products out to the client.
- Any pet that is currently in a COVID-19 positive home (owner is in quarantine) will not be allowed in the practice and the owner is encouraged to call the state veterinarian.
Animaid is keeping current on the latest recommendations of CDC and local governments, and following the guidance on preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are reminding our employees about frequent hand washing and we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our office and equipment. We are asking that any clients that are not well or sick to please stay at home. Unless instructed otherwise, our office will continue to stay open to provide essential care for our patients.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our community
during this time, and will keep you updated as any further changes happen. We
hope you and your family stays safe during this time!
Dr. Charles Baek
Animaid Pet Hospital